- Work on sponsor pages
- Fixed bugs in update.rdf generation
- Documenting how to move hg to production
- Testing multiple-domain SSL certificates - Found out that certificates with multiple domains (specified in the Subject Alternate Name, SAN field) works with most current browsers, mercurial, and SVN and does not require additional IPs. Setting up a self-signed multiple-domain certificate is a bit tricky and requires using a custom openssl config; the following web pages on generating a multiple-domain CSR and using the openssl config file when generating the key file were useful.
- Enabled SSL cert, restricted non-ssl pushes, and setup a robots.txt file for our test hgweb
- Setting up new cvs web viewer to try to make our "source hosting" link more usable and standardized across our new VCS offerings
- Tested SVN with multiple-domain certificates and viewvc
The sponsor work is mostly complete, so I'm going to refocus on trying to get Mercurial in production. The major tasks for that include integrating the new VCSlog table with other activity checking and rss feeds, styling the hgweb interface (adding mozdev-header, possibly removing some unused features like owner/description), updating our recent CVS/VCS viewer to use the database tables, figuring out how to handle our /source.html pages that all statically reference CVS instructions, and writing documentation for everything. It's mostly a lot of small tasks that together will probably eat up a lot of time.