I've been tagged by Brian.
- I was completely new to the Mozilla community when I started at Mozdev. I barely even used Firefox (gasp! I used konqueror, so it wasn't all bad). Now I know my way around a bit, but still seem to be too involved in Mozdev-dev to get to know the larger community much.
- I was a band geek in high school. I marched snare drum and went along with our band to the Atlantic Coast Championship for the Tournament of Bands in Group 2 my senior year. We were also quite successful in our Indoor Percussion group both my junior and senior year. I also played clarinet, bass clarinet, and dabbled in the basoon in concert band and played electric bass in jazz band. I was also ran the lighting side of our high school "tech crew" since I was a freshman for all plays, musicals, and presentations and knew all the ins-and-outs of the massive light box and spot room we had. Man I wish I had some pictures of those times.
- I met my wife in band in high school and we started dating my senior year (over 11 years ago).
- I've been working with computers since 1988, web technologies since 1997 (first web company - webgaia.com in 1998, first blog on tripod in 1998), and Linux since 1999. This stuff just facinates me and I sink way too much time into trying to Do It Myself.
- My first computer was a Commodore PC10 w/ an 8088 processor running MS-DOS 3.2. I learned programming by transcribing programs for GW-BASIC from a 3-2-1 Contact magazine.
- I'm an Air Force Brat, but have now lived in the same area for 20+ years now. The South-Central PA area may not be very tech-savvy, but does seem to have a small group of us that know better.
- I'm an introvert. Wait; maybe you knew that.
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- ~~Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.~~
- ~~Let them know they’ve been tagged.~~
I think most of the people I'd prefer to know more about have been tagged and I don't want to spread this disease to other circles.