Present: David Boswell (davidwboswell), Doug Warner (silfreed),
Michael Dosser (tanker), Chris Neale (cdn-work), Brian King (kinger_away)Discussion was held publically in #mozdev
Discussed developer priorities (drupal testing, linking to drupal, rollout...)- Lots of bug squashing; top-50 page, cvs log rss feed, and admin publish tool
are all active now. - Tanker pushed the cvsweb upgrade; after a bit of finagling with the '-l'
option everything appeared good. - Drupal should be ready to roll out soon; instructions for deployment are
complete. - Working on integrating links to blogs et al (need cdn's help on how best
to do that). - David: can we make the "Source Hosting" link useful?
</p> Doug will work on making the active projects list show cvsweb links and replacing <p> the /source/browse link with the active list.
having it fixed - bugzilla 3.0 upgrade for vebzom.org hasn't started yet - focus next week is bz 3.0 upgrade - servers need patched for PHP security problem; fix not available yet - strg.at found a sysadmin; starts Oct 1st; possibly a second sysadmin -
this should mean more time for mozdev work
Requests from users
- clean out project's (pagemark) repository:
- Doug restored the templates, but the website wasn't updated.
- tanker got the website fixed during the meeting.
- wrong MIME types on mirrors:
- stil no response from mirror admins; mirrors should be removed.
- Pete takes care of mirror admin; Doug will email him directly.