Last weekend my Dad and I spent an afternoon building shelves into the shed we got last year and we moved a good bit of stuff out there. This past Sunday I did some more work to get all the lawn equipment and supplies out there as well. My Dad also helped me move a cabinet we had mounted in our garage to make way for the rack.So the rack is finally in the correct spot - which was probably the biggest barrier to getting it used. I need to get a hole drilled into the wiring closet, but that shouldn't be too big of a deal. Then I can get Thor moved out into the garage, making the closet downstairs a little easier to use and the house a little quieter.